1. The Holy Scriptures. We believe the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testament to be the verbally and plenary inspired Word of God. The Scriptures are inerrant, infallible and God-breathed and, therefore, are the final authority for faith and life. The sixty-six books of the Old and New Testament are the complete and divine revelation of God to Man. We believe the King James Bible to be the perfect and infallible word of God. We believe the Bible was inspired by God in its original documents and then was divinely preserved throughout succeeding generations and languages until it reached us in its final perfected form. We believe the Authorized Version (KJV) preserves the very words of God. (Ps. 12:6-7; 2 Tim. 3:16-17; 2 Pet. 1:20-21).
2. The Godhead. We believe in one triune God, eternally existing in three persons—Father, Son and Holy Spirit—each co-eternal in being, co-identical in nature, co-equal in power and glory, and having the same attributes and perfections. Therefore we believe that Jesus Christ is both the Son of God and God Himself. He is God manifest in the flesh. We also believe that the Holy Spirit is Himself God, as well. (Deut. 6:4; Matt. 28:19; John 14:10, 26: 2 Cor. 13:14).
3. The Person and Work of Christ.
a. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, became man, without ceasing to be God, having been conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary, in order that He might reveal God and redeem sinful men. (Isa. 7:14; 9:6; Luke 1:35;
John 1:1-2, 14; 2 Cor. 5:19-21; Gal. 4:4-5; Phil. 2:5-8).
b. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ accomplished our redemption through His death on the cross as a representative, vicarious, substitutionary sacrifice; and, that our justification is made sure by His literal, physical resurrection from the dead.
(Acts 2:18-36; Rom. 3:24-25; 1Pet. 1:3-5; 2:24; Eph. 1:7).
3. Salvation. We believe that salvation is the gift of God brought to man by grace and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, Whose precious blood was shed on Calvary for the forgiveness of our sins. We believe that all sins are forgivable.
(Matt. 12:31-32; John 1:12; Eph. 1:7; 2:8-10; 1Pet. 1:18-19; 1 John 1:9).
4. The Eternal Security and Assurance of Believers.
We believe that all the redeemed, once saved, are kept by God’s power and are thus secure in Christ forever. (John 6:37-40; 10:27-30; Rom. 8:1; 38-39; 1Cor. 1:4-8; 1Pet. 1:4-5).
5. The Return of Jesus Christ. We believe that Jesus Christ will physically return for his Church before the Tribulation begins. The dead in Christ will rise with new bodies and living believers will be changed. Then all of the saved will be caught up together to meet the Lord in the air. (Ps. 89:3-4; Dan. 2:31-45; Zech. 14:4-11; 1Thes. 1:10; 4:13-18; Titus 2:13; Rev. 19:11-16; 20:1-6).